Flexible dental payment plans options
Core Dental Group, offers Interest Free dental payment plans for general, cosmetic and specialist care through MySmilePlan and No Deposit, Interest Free dental payment plans for Orthodontic treatment through MyDentaPlan.
MySmilePlan payment plans offers:
- Interest free dental payments plan with a 20% deposit.
- 15 month term
- Fortnightly payments from credit card
- Easy online application and approval
- More information available here
MyDentaPlan dental payment plans offers:
- No deposit, interest free dental payments.
- Repayments can be made in your choice of weekly, fortnightly or monthly direct debits.
- Your choice of payment term up to 24 months.
- The ease of a very straightforward one-page application form.
- Direct debit from your existing cheque, savings or credit card account. (MyDentaPlan is not a credit card or a loan.)
- More information available here.
While many of our new patients are attracted by the option of dental payment plans, they are often pleasantly surprised to find treatment will cost less than expected.
We also accept cash, eftpos and credit cards (including Amex at some locations). Importantly, we process Hicaps claims on the spot. Hicaps is Australia’s leading health insurance claims service and we use it to claim your health insurance refund before you pay the balance of treatment.
Good advice can save you a fortune
The right advice at the right time can make all the difference.
Our team is here to help you achieve affordable long-term solutions but they also realise the cheapest option today can often cost you more in the long term.
An example? Removing a tooth versus saving a tooth. Tooth extraction is almost always the cheapest option to relieve toothache. But what if you decide to fill that gap with a partial denture, bridge or implant? What if the tooth could have been saved through root canal therapy for a fraction of the cost?
You can trust Core Dental to declare upfront all of the options, all of the pros and cons, all of the costs – not just for today but for the long term. This empowers you to make the right choices for you.